Friday 15 December 2017

How to Change feedback to positive in Fiverr

fiverr change review
Fiverr review change



The Link to the live proof of video is below: 



I have done a job and contact with a buyer who gave me 3.7 stars in the Feedback.
I satisfied her and now she agrees to give me a positive rating or you can say 5 stars rating, but she doesn't know how she can do it?.
Here should remember that you cannot directly say to the buyer to give you 5 stars.
It is against Fiver rules.
so keep it in mind it.
what you can say to the buyer.
you can say like this in the inbox." I have seen that you have given me 3.7 stars.
If I make any mistake in the last order then tell me I will fix that".
buyer will tell the mistake and you will solve that and then the buyer will change their Feedback rating.
So how a buyer can do that.
Follow these steps
First of all, I have to visit the resolution center.
Then redirected to a new page.
Here is only one option which we have to select and it says "I have an issue with the feedback I received from the buyer.
so select it and press continue.
Now we are on the new page.
Type here some words for buyers.
Again I remember you, Don't direct demand from buyer to provide you 5 stars.
it is against of Fiverr rules.
Here should keep in mind a small tip that buyers always love to give them something extra.
You can ask like this way or similar some words like these.
"Hi, I have noticed that you have given me a negative review.
I think all things have done well but still If there any problem in my delivery let me know I will fix that.
If all things are correct then please provide me Positive Feedback.
Thank you"
you should also send this type of text in your inbox before going to the resolution center.
when the buyer agrees then go to the resolution center and make your low rate to 5 stars.
Ok, after writing this then hit on Send.
Now Our request is submitted and when the buyer sees this notification then he or she will correct the review.
You can view your request click here.
Now I have 3.7 stars let's see when will she make it 5 stars.
So I have received this notification.
so, let's follow it and see what our buyer said?
Congrats... our buyer has given us 5 stars.
So here you can see 5 stars.
So, this was the complete and correct process how you can make your low rating to high.
Like the video, if it understands the process.
if not comment below I will tell further.
Thank you

The video guide is below:





How do I change a review in Fiverr?
How do I edit my feedback in Fiverr?
Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer
How to edit or change feedback in Fiverr?
How to Change negative feedback to positive in fiverr?
can buyer change feedback on fiverr
can you edit feedback on Fiverr
how to edit my review in fiverr
how to remove feedback on fiverr
how to remove negative reviews on fiverr?
how to delete a review on fiverr
feedback fiverr?
how to review a gig on fiverr?

Disqus Comments